This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! FINALLY!! I SWEAR I'VE BEEN WAITING 3 WEEKS FOR THEM TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT!

But that's ok. I can finally do more than just watch you all post insane comments. I can post insane things too! In fact I think I am right now... Anyway as I was saying, soon I'll be a Deity just like... like... strangely I can't remember any deities right now.

Maybe I should actually say something.

Is there any new info on release dates and stuff like that? My birthday is Halloween, one day after the current release date, how wonderful. I'm gonna this game. I can't wait till it comes out! And to all of that think it's gonna suck (I could name names but once again I've forgotten them) I say Wow, these smiles are .

Sorry for wasting valuable webspace
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Welcome aboard!

The rumored release date is Oct 30, but I've learned to be wary of any info not confirmed by Firaxis. I've grown tired of counting the days to the release date, so now I count down to the next civ3.com update (just 3 more days!).

Soon, soon, we will have Civ 3
    "Proletarier aller Länder, vereinigt euch!" -- Karl Marx & Friedrich Engels
    "If you expect a kick in the balls and get a slap in the face, that's a victory." -- Irish proverb

Proud member of the Pink Knights of the Roundtable!

Comment

Hi, I'm almost a deity, working on it as we speak. Visit the OT, initially you will be cursed for being a DL but we are a nice lot really

But yeah, apparently that is when the forecast release date for civ3 is, but us unworthy Europeans () will not receive it for too much longer. Grounds for us Europeans training pirate raiders and coming across and stealing the game
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
        Hi, I'm almost a deity, working on it as we speak.

But yeah, apparently that is when the forecast release date for civ3 is, but us unworthy Europeans () will not receive it for too much longer. Grounds for us Europeans training pirate raiders and coming across and stealing the game

one more post, eh harrison?

and you can bring your weak euro commie pirate bastard pigdogs!
        Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Comment

Originally posted by d_dudy

one more post, eh harrison?

and you can bring your weak euro commie pirate bastard pigdogs!
          You mean he's just using the newbie (me) to raise his rating? I'm hurt!
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Don't be. We all do it

...oops

and er welcome
            "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

My birthday is on halloween too, don't think civ3 will be my present though..

think I will just get lots of money and socks

so I'll just buy civ3 with the money, while wearing my new socks
              be free

Comment

Originally posted by orange
                Don't be. We all do it

...oops

and er welcome
                Yah I know, I've been watching the boards for awhile.

Maybe I should get some rapid posts in.

Oh and btw, how many posts does it take to get to Chieftain? (I'm too lazy to look it up (and my connection is too slow))

Comment

Rather groovily, forcast UK release is 16th November, and my birthday's the 17th. I've preordered, so it'll be a pre-emptive present to self. (that's me, not self-biased)
                  The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
                  Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
                  All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
                  "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Originally posted by Sn00py
                    My birthday is on halloween too, don't think civ3 will be my present though..

think I will just get lots of money and socks

so I'll just buy civ3 with the money, while wearing my new socks

Well I only asked for one thing for my bday.
                    And if I don't get it...
                    Tried to hint to my parents that I wanted LE... hope it worked

Yes, another person born on Halloween!
                    Children of Satan rejoice!

Comment

Welcome to the boards!

Soon you will be drawn into their intricate web of deceit and corruption!

BTW: You need 30 posts to become a chieftain.
                      Rome rules

Comment

Originally posted by orange
                        Don't be. We all do it

...oops

and er welcome
                        Yes, all of us.

"Proletarier aller Länder, vereinigt euch!" -- Karl Marx & Friedrich Engels
                        "If you expect a kick in the balls and get a slap in the face, that's a victory." -- Irish proverb

Proud member of the Pink Knights of the Roundtable!

Comment

The rumored release date is Oct 30, but I've learned to be wary of any info not confirmed by Firaxis.

I could have sworn i just saw a news info the other that mentioned that firaxis has indeed confirmed oct. 30th as the release date. .

edit: nevermind, just went to check, it was (again) Infograms that said "civ3 is on track to be released oct. 30th" not firaxis.

Though, if it were going to be delayed at this point, i'd have thought we'd have heard about it.
                          Last edited by connorkimbro; October 2, 2001, 20:40.
                          -connorkimbro
                          "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Well... As much as game players might hate publishing companies for pressing game developers to release a product you can generally count on the publisher to know when the game will ship (especially if the publisher is the one paying the developer).

Wheeee, more people born on Halloween, cool beans.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman
                              Soon you will be drawn into their intricate web of deceit and corruption!
                              I wish. You give the forummers here way too much credit.

Comment

Working...
                              X