Just seen the CivFan preorder video...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roman
    How do you make those interesting smilies?
    i would like to know too, please

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
      I haven't seen any drool smilies, but on this site, is it seven sites with l_o_t_s of emoticons!
      The link was in this thread the whole time, silly
      But seen as im a nice kind of guy, here it is again...

Smilies
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Just be aware that it's officially classed as Warez, and that Kelley Gilmore herself stopped us from posting it...
        Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
        Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Originally posted by Roman
          How do you make those interesting smilies?
          As mentioned earlier in this thread, Roman, on this site you can find seven links to sites with smilies. The only thing to do is to copy the address of the smiley(right click->choose properties->copy the address), and past it into your post with the insert image commando!
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Classed as warez?! That's unbelievable! It's a promotional video for crying out loud! They should provide it to all CIV3 fans out there as a reward for us being such great fans!
            Of the Holy Roman Empire, this was once said:
            "It is neither holy or roman, nor is it an empire."

Comment

Originally posted by Snapcase
              Just be aware that it's officially classed as Warez, and that Kelley Gilmore herself stopped us from posting it...
              what a crock of crap

tell her that to answer the multiplayer issue (with a positive answer) or we will post it as warez

^---blackmail

hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Beaudoin
                Classed as warez?! That's unbelievable! It's a promotional video for crying out loud!
                Well I guess they don't want free advertising. I don't get it.

Comment

That's a shame. That video was unbelievably better than the other one I saw. It would certainly draw more people into the Civ genre...
                  "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                  You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I do believe that someone (Firaxis, Infogames, ...) sees more profit in having people pre-order the Special Edition to Civ3 than have it available for free internet download.

It's more "Special" that way.

Comment

well, i dont know what your talking about, but i dont think the video was *SOOOO* great, as you guys were talking... the headlines were very cheesy, and it was too much talking and not enough demonstrationg (god forbid they do both at the same time... no.... you have to watch the programmers while they speak... I have become very friendly with SJ's turtle...
                      And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

wait...is that video the one that comes with LE? I thought it was just some promotional video.
                        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by orange
                          wait...is that video the one that comes with LE? I thought it was just some promotional video.
                          ...only time will tell.

Comment

They would have to be crazy to prosecute anyone for downloading or putting the file up for others to download. Its the best promotional video they could ask for, and by putting it up, people are helping Firaxis promote Civ 3!!
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                            X