Cities' close territory's discovering and establishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cities' close territory's discovering and establishing

Let's say you build a city which is 3 squares from an opponent city, without even knowing it. Would it be logical to not beeing able to use a square of field if the other civ's city didn't even explored it, even if it was on his city's territory??? I wounder how it should work...

Also, wouldn't it be logical in reality that after a year, no inhabitant explored the city's close territory? Not only official government's units are able to discover what's around.

These are two little things that I think could be considered.
    Go GalCiv, go! Go Society, go!

Looking at this screenshot (http://www.civ3.com/images/screenshots/middleages1.jpg), I´d say that your civ´s radius of sight extends one square farther than your cultural border. So, by building temples and expanding your cities´ borders, you are, in effect, 'exploring' territory.
    "As far as general advice on mod-making: Go slow as far as adding new things to the game until you have the basic game all smoothed out ... Make sure the things you change are really imbalances and not just something that doesn't fit with your particular style of play." - WesW

Comment

Working...
    X