Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The King of Potatoes has power at Apolyton?
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Maybe the great and ultimate God of all Apolyton accidently took them away.
      Destruction is a lot easier than construction. The guy who operates a wrecking ball has a easier time than the architect who has to rebuild the house from the pieces.--- Immortal Wombat.

Comment

orange is your avator screenshots of a game?
        Destruction is a lot easier than construction. The guy who operates a wrecking ball has a easier time than the architect who has to rebuild the house from the pieces.--- Immortal Wombat.

Comment

You dont get such opportunities to increase your post count in the OT. Use it people, fast!
          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Yes, I agree with everyone. Firaxis did not make a mistake. It was all a misunderstanding. In fact, Firaxis has never and will never made a mistake. I wonder if the mods will actually read this whole post.. Whatever, peace out. Oh, check out my post in the "Does anyone live near Firaxis" thread. It's funny.
            I never know their names, But i smile just the same
            New faces...Strange places,
            Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
            -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

Seems some people are using this thread just to up their rating... But I agree - it is no fun to be a settler...

Peace!
              -- Roland

Comment

Originally posted by orange
                The King of Potatoes has power at Apolyton?
                King of the Potato people thank you. Who the hell would want to be King of potatoes?

To get this thread back on topic. Firaxis have made a mistake, and I await the "English: Civ of the week" to see how their damage limitation pans out.

English ¹ British
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Jason, always making the provocative titles, eh?
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

( i love all-smilie posts,.. but then again, this isn't one of them..)
                    And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Beaudoin
                      FIRAXIS! You made an error! Nope... you're right Firaxis... you did your home work
                      Ridiculous. How about deleting this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkknight
                        orange is your avator screenshots of a game?
                        Yup, Diplomacy. It was my first game of standard Dip a few months ago (I played as Austria Hungary - Red, and won an allied victory with Germany - Grey) Were you the same person who asked in that other thread? I answered the same question there as well
                        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Sunday Mourning! I had no idea you spammed like this!
                          If only the CGNers knew...

Somebody needs to close this thread. I just had to get in on the spamfest before they did.

Hello, any mods around here?
                          Ex Fide Vive
                          Try my new mod and tell me what you think. I will be revising it per suggestions. Nine Governments Mod

Comment

GOOD TIME TO GET THOSE POST NUMBERS UP...

AND SOMEONE MADE A BOOBOO FOR NOT CLOSING THIS THREAD!!!
                            "What is the Matrix?" -Neo
                            "The Matrix is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth." -Morpheus [The Matrix]

Comment

still, youve gotta laugh
                              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Apolyton! You made an error!

I cant believe this thread is still open You spammers
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X