Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now u are able to harvest resources even they arent inside ur city radius, dont ya?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now u are able to harvest resources even they arent inside ur city radius, dont ya?

Not inside the city raius, but inside yor border and connected with a road. Other doubt, it is not clear for me, in order to share the resources, all the cities must be connected to ur capital or only between them or both (capital and between).
    Roman: Civilization belongs to the civilized. Attila: It belogs to those who have the power to conquer it. Me: Nope, it belongs to me. Coz ive paid 50 bucks and it has a 30 days satisfaction guarantee.
    Asesino_Virtual

I am also not clear on your second question...

To answer your first question: You can gather/harvest/whatever resources even if they are not in your city radius, as long as they are within your borders and connected by a road.
    Rome rules

Comment

i can answer your second question

heres an example:

if you have bronze in Rome, and Antium is connected to Rome, Antium can build Phalanxes. On the other hand, Cumae is not connected to Rome, or Antium, and has no bronze in it's own borders,it CANNOT build phalanxes.

EDIT: i am a king now. whoohoo!
      Last edited by Inverse Icarus; September 30, 2001, 19:52.
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

is road construction a tech that must be learned, or do you start with it in the beginning as always?
        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Re: Now u are able to harvest resources even they arent inside ur city radius, dont ya?

Originally posted by Asesino_Virtual
          Not inside the city raius, but inside yor border and connected with a road.
          If a resource is outside your city radius you'll have to build a colony. In order to trade it, the city/colony has to be connected to your capital.

Originally posted by Asesino_Virtual
          Other doubt, it is not clear for me, in order to share the resources, all the cities must be connected to ur capital or only between them or both (capital and between).
          (Not sure if I understand the question) You don't have to build an exclusive road to connect each city to your capital, they just have to be somehow connected to the same road network.

Originally posted by orange
          is road construction a tech that must be learned, or do you start with it in the beginning as always?
          It's a worker attribute, not a tech. (excluding possibly bridge building)

Comment

PGM, u have understood well, thanks.
            Roman: Civilization belongs to the civilized. Attila: It belogs to those who have the power to conquer it. Me: Nope, it belongs to me. Coz ive paid 50 bucks and it has a 30 days satisfaction guarantee.
            Asesino_Virtual

Comment

Working...
            X