Theory.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theory.....

While scouring through the EB Games website I thought of something...The Civ3 Player's Guide comes out the 12th of October...won't this have strategy info, scenario walkthroughs, etc? All it will take would be a few minutes of flipping through it in the bookstore or gamestore and we'll know what the 12 scenarios are and what info they've kept from us.

Good thinking.

However the guide will be based on things that may have been changed or omitted in the final stages. So it won't be 100% accurate, but should provide lots of useful and interesting information.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

That's retarded... the d@mn strategy book comes out 18 days before the game?
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulAssassin
        That's retarded... the d@mn strategy book comes out 18 days before the game?
        The world is insane, but you need to know how to exploit the insanity...
        Wiio's First Law: Communication usually fails, except by accident.

Comment

It's definitely a mistake on the publisher's part, but at least we'll probably get to see how customization works, all the units, and what the scenarios are.

I'm looking really forward to seeing the scenarios. I'm guessing maybe 6 will be historical and 6 will be fiction? That'd be cool. They better have a WWII scenario in there!

Comment

i'm certain there will be a ww2 scenario.

the other ones would be alexander, maybe ww1 and a ww3 fiction one, like set in the cold war.

maybe this is another thread.........
            Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Daoloth
              They better have a WWII scenario in there!
              I concur.
              Rome rules

Comment

I really hope there is a WW3/Cold War scenario in there, if not it's one of the first things I will make. Im just itching to surround America with subs filled with Nukes or cruise missiles
                "I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks & stones". Albert Einstein
                "To Alcohol, the cause of and solution to all life's problems"- Homer Simpson

Comment

Working...
                X