One month for D-Day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One month for D-Day.

Yeah! only 30 days, well... not so ONLY, heck, i would wished to know the existence of CIVIII only a week ago, and not a whole year. Come on FIRAXIS, a little, liiiiiiiittle demo, please, please, yesh? would you do that for us, your humble fanatics? please please, yesh yesh ???
    Please, snif snif
    Roman: Civilization belongs to the civilized. Attila: It belogs to those who have the power to conquer it. Me: Nope, it belongs to me. Coz ive paid 50 bucks and it has a 30 days satisfaction guarantee.
    Asesino_Virtual

DAMN, I WANT A DEMO NOW! OR ILL SQUEEZE UR PATHETIC HEAD AS AN ORANGE, AND THEN ILL DRINK IT AND PISS OVER MY CAT¨S WATER PLATE AND THEN HE WILL PISS IT AGAIN OVER AN AMOUNT OF **** AND THEN THE FLIES WILL COME AND PUT ITS LITTLE FEET OVER IT AND THEN PUT THESE PARTICLES OVER YOUR FOOD AND THEN U WILL DIE BECAUSE A HORRIBLE DISEASE!

Roman: Civilization belongs to the civilized. Attila: It belogs to those who have the power to conquer it. Me: Nope, it belongs to me. Coz ive paid 50 bucks and it has a 30 days satisfaction guarantee.
    Asesino_Virtual

Comment

come on come on, im a good guy, a little demo of about, 5 megs zipped with TAR?
      Asesino_Virtual

Comment

Working...
      X