Best Buy Preorder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Buy Preorder

Does anyone know if the preorder at Best Buy is only for the standard edition? If it is, i'm going to kick myself for preordering.
    Where are you from? Put yourself on the Apolyton Map!

On BestBuy's site, they only have the standard edition listed...so if you preordered on-line from BestBuy, I would say the answer to your question is - Yes.

Comment

No, I bought the pre-order box from the store.
      Where are you from? Put yourself on the Apolyton Map!

Comment

Yeah, I was wondering about this as well. I asked the sales clerk that checked me out when I got the pre-order from there, and of course, she had no idea about LE or standard edition.

I will be PI$$ed if they don't get the LEs in, and there will be TITANS unleashed upon the face of the Earth once again! (if I don't get my way.. )

Comment

I did the same thing, when I asked about what the 'pre-oder' entitled me to, the manager said that it only really entitled me to the 'video-cd' in the pre-order box. The $10 could be applied to either the regular or th elimited edition once they arrived, but that the $10 did not in any way 'reserve' a copy of either one of the two available forms of the game. I plan to be there very early the day the game is released, maybe even late the night before and see if someone would give me a break by selling me the game then; I'll just explain that I have school very early in the morning, and I'd hate to miss out on getting the limited edition. Maybe an extra 5 or 10 dollars will help them to help me!

Comment

No one at Best Buy actually knows anything about the products they sell, except that they sell service plans.

Comment

If you ever expected more than that from Best Buy, you are worse off than they are!

The only reason to shop there is: the price is right, and it's convienient, like 7-11!

Comment

Originally posted by Madine
                No one at Best Buy actually knows anything about the products they sell, except that they sell service plans.
                My god so true.

Best Buy IS.... your local electronics Seven Eleven.

Comment

Working...
                X