Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-orders for civ3 "out of control"

From ign.com:

apparently there are only 75,000 Limited editions.

Crap...I hope I manage to get one.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Oops! I pre-ordered one LE-copy today - hopefully one dont have to wait for the second (or third) batch.

Comment

*calls babbages... "Yes, hello, My name is Sam ++++ and i would like to change my reservation for civ3 standard edition to limited Collectors edition? yes. uh huh. thank you. so is that coming on the same day? ok. yeah. thanks!"*

And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

I didn't think about that. I guess Limited Edition really meant "limited".

Let me make a deal with someone that would be getting multiple LE copies. I would be willing to pay a good chunk of change to get the tech tree foldout, video and the other goodies that comes with LE.

Comment

Well they never said that the 75,000 LEs ran out already. I ordered mine August 20th. That should be ok...I hope.
            "I agree with everything i've heard you recently say-I hereby applaud Christantine The Great's rapid succession of good calls."-isaac brock
            "This has to be one of the most impressive accomplishments in the history of Apolyton, well done Chris"-monkspider (Refering to my Megamix summary)
            "You are redoing history by replaying the civs that made history."-Me

Comment

Ah ha!

I don't work! I can be at the front doors of up to 7 local software retailers, including Gamestop, on the day of the release.

I WILL be getting the Limited Edition! (I hope... )

Comment

Originally posted by Anunikoba
                Ah ha!

I don't work! I can be at the front doors of up to 7 local software retailers, including Gamestop, on the day of the release.

I WILL be getting the Limited Edition! (I hope... )
                hey... just reserve it....
                And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

what about if there's gonna be a mac LE?????

i'm gonna go start a thread on this
                  Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Comment

I pre-odered at Best Buy, but the manager said that all that entitles me too was the pre-order 'video-cd' and that the $10 I spent would be put toward the purchase of either the regular or the limited edition, but that I couldn't actually 'reserve' a copy of the game, either of them!

I'll be there early in the morning(skipping school)!

Comment

Yeah I should get my pre-order in one of these days.

I haven't really been impressed with the availability of new software from Best Buy.

Comment

Working...
                      X