No announcement yet.

Executions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most important option in civ3: Turn off cute stuff.
    We are the apt, you will be packaged.

Comment

Originally posted by Yog-Sothoth

Totally agree, this is just pointless. Firaxis should concentrate on the more important things, not making silly little excecution animations

Here, here!

Comment

Instead of creating animations for sickos where the enemy leader is beheaded/hanged/burned/disintegrated Firaxis could fix bugs and fasten the game code...

I hope the insults those enemy leaders deal out in the defeat gallery if I am defeated (remember, defeat is not an option!) are evil - that will ensure that I crush them even faster in the next game...
        Wiio's First Law: Communication usually fails, except by accident.

Comment

Actually, with the scenario tools in Civ2, you can make your own execution display, sort of. You can write a scenario with the following code:

Trigger:
          Indians *destroyed*

display : ghandideath.gif

Then you can draw your own sick and gruesome death pic of ghandi getting fed to rabid dogs or whatever you like. Personally, I would make Cleopatra my b!tch. uuh uuh all night looooonnngggggg!!!

I would like to see things like concentration/death camps. I usually get mad at a Civ and completely kill them anyways, why not bring in organization?
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

It would be nice if when you captured the leader either they reveled some interesting info. Or if people you were at war with became afraid of you.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulAssassin
              Actually, with the scenario tools in Civ2, you can make your own execution display, sort of. You can write a scenario with the following code:

Trigger:
              Indians *destroyed*

display : ghandideath.gif

Then you can draw your own sick and gruesome death pic of ghandi getting fed to rabid dogs or whatever you like. Personally, I would make Cleopatra my b!tch. uuh uuh all night looooonnngggggg!!!

I would like to see things like concentration/death camps. I usually get mad at a Civ and completely kill them anyways, why not bring in organization?
              You MAY perform ethnic cleansing... just turn those unloyal alien population points into helpless workers and send them straight to the battlefield... nasty.
              Wiio's First Law: Communication usually fails, except by accident.

Comment

Working...
              X