Gamespot: manual in standard edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asmodean
    whine*whine*whine*whine*whine*whine*whine*whine*wh ine...maybe the standard edition doesn't include a manual... whine*whine*whine*whine*whine*whine*whine*whine... I am afraid that I'll have to buy the LE to get the real game... whine*whine*whine*whine*whine*whine*whine...

Maybe the standard edition won't even include the game CD. Maybe it just contains ads for future Infogrames titles, and technical notes for Civ3.

Jesus...how stupid can people get

Asmodean
    lol... good post my friend
    And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

Really? I'm gonna assume that you're being sarcastic.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

ur idiots if u dont think Civ III RE wont come with a manual. Its common sense. Every game comes with a manual(except for budget 10 dollar games). And basically the quote from from gamespot almost 100% gaurantees.

Comment

Disapointing

I hope the normal version will come with a manual and a tech tree poster as Alpha Centauri did.

If it doesn't I will consider very seriously paying to get this game.

If these things don't come with the game, what is the difference between a pirate copy and the original one?????

No hay mejor vicio que un "buen vicio"...

Comment

you get to look down on people with pirate copies and sneer

Comment

I thought the LE also had "Civ I" included as a bonus, too?

Comment

Originally posted by Nemo
                I thought the LE also had "Civ I" included as a bonus, too?
                I think it was included in the cover CD of some American computer game magazine... however some people have speculated with the idea of including Master of Orion 2 (!) with the LE.
                Wiio's First Law: Communication usually fails, except by accident.

Comment

I'd rather have Civ 1 over MOO 2, mainly because my floppy's went corrupt some time ago. But, heh, I still have the original box working ok

Comment

Working...
                  X