Screenshot of the week: Defeat Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screenshot of the week: Defeat Screen

OK, we now get a glimpse of what screen appears when you are defeated. Apparently, in addition to changing costumes, the leaders all have defeated shots in which they seem to be injured. Click here to see a bruised and injured Joan of Arc and Gandhi.

Notice Cleo's skin coloration has been changed for all those who were up in arms over her skin tone.
    "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
    "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
    "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

They really try to make more of an experience than the lively description of what happened as in earlier versions. This could lead not to the one more turn syndrom but to the one more game syndrom. This could be life killing.

Comment

Oh yes. Ohh yesss.

Please make the descriptions of your defeat long and detailed. I *love* it when computer game can actually chronicle somewhat how you are doing and what you have done.
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Originally posted by Stuie
          Notice Cleo's skin coloration has been changed for all those who were up in arms over her skin tone.
          She looks lovely, like chocolate on one's lips

It seems they're bringing a lot of stuff back from CivI, stuff ommitted in CivII
          To be one with the Universe is to be very lonely - John Doe - Datalinks

Comment

bruised and injured Joan of Arc and Gandhi.
            are u sure that gandhi is injured, or is he just looking AS USUAL???

Comment

Why can't we have an animation fo the defeated leaders being executed, rather than a namby-pamby 'beaten-up' look?

I WANT TO LOP GANDHI'S HEAD OFF!!

Comment

Originally posted by red_jon
                I WANT TO LOP GANDHI'S HEAD OFF!!
                You sick, sick man.
                "Proletarier aller Länder, vereinigt euch!" -- Karl Marx & Friedrich Engels
                "If you expect a kick in the balls and get a slap in the face, that's a victory." -- Irish proverb

Proud member of the Pink Knights of the Roundtable!

Comment

Shouldn't Joan be tied to a stake?

Oh gawd! How distasteful am I?!!

Comment

hahahaha tokoguawa is ranking on joan
                    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Working...
                    X