Strenght of AI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strenght of AI

Has there been any information about the AI and how hard it is going to be to beat the computer. Because I would definitely not buy the game if it has the same intelligence as CTPII, that game was crap, the computer put up no fight at all, civ2's computer players were tougher.
    I just hope they can make the AI a challenge with out the need to give it cheats?
    I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow. As surely as night follows day.

The computer doesn't cheat below Deity level, so it might be a bit easier?

Comment

If they can make AI to attack with mass of troops and not just one catapult at a time (like in Civ2), I'd happy. Thank god there's this army-thing.

Comment

CtP had army stacks and they still couldn't organise a sorti, let alone an invasion.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I'm not worried about the AI. Having mastered the game, the only AI that could beat me is a cheating one, and that is too aggravating.

Sometimes I tailor my gameplay to give the AI a little advantage just to make it interesting.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulAssassin
            I'm not worried about the AI. Having mastered the game, the only AI that could beat me is a cheating one, and that is too aggravating.

Sometimes I tailor my gameplay to give the AI a little advantage just to make it interesting.
            SoulAssassin, you are truly remarkable indeed. You have managed to master a game that has not been released.

Comment

Working...
            X