Cheating through retiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheating through retiring

Do you think you will still be able to cheat by retiring and then watching the replay or do you think they have put safe guards against that? Can it be prevented?

Don't know if they have mentioned something about this yet.
    Kids! Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous. Do not attempt it in your home.

-- (Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens)

personally i don't think they don't give two hoots what cheats you choose to use in single player. The only one you are cheating is yourself.

It's multiplayer where cheating has to be stamped on with spiky boots.

Comment

if you don't like it, don't do it
      Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Comment

*After 5 hours of Civing it is now 1984 and I go to retire, job sort of well done*

Options>Retire

[You MUST play until the required retirement date (2020). Then you will be allowed to retire.]

I don't think so.
        "I agree with everything i've heard you recently say-I hereby applaud Christantine The Great's rapid succession of good calls."-isaac brock
        "This has to be one of the most impressive accomplishments in the history of Apolyton, well done Chris"-monkspider (Refering to my Megamix summary)
        "You are redoing history by replaying the civs that made history."-Me

Comment

[You MUST play until the required retirement date (2020). Then you will be allowed to retire.]
          No, no, NO!

What the program needs to do is erase all copies of the game you retired from.

Comment

Iron Man.

Better be in.
            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

How's that cheating?
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
              X