Quick question:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question:

Can someone point out where this invaders can't use roads/railroads thing has come from. The Civ3 web site?, a Firaxian?, as I'd like to read it for myself.

The only thing that I've heard of is that there is a "Right of Passage" agreement that enables another Civ to use your road/railroads.

The way that I interpreted that was that if you don't have such an agreement with a Civ whose terratory you are about to enter/roads about to use, then you wil get a warning saying that this will cause a diploamtic incident and war may be declared upon you.

This doesn't mean that, once war is declared, you can't charge around on their road network, attacking as usual.

This is a simple question, I don't want to make this thread into a debate about the merits of this idea, there are two of those on the go. I'd just like to know where this information came from.

PIngu:

I *think* it came from this thread:

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=27281

Dan Magaha comments that roads/railroads cannot be used without a Right of Passage pact....
    "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
    "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
    "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Originally posted by Pingu:
      Can someone point out where this invaders can't use roads/railroads thing has come from. The Civ3 web site?, a Firaxian?, as I'd like to read it for myself.
      It also came from a recent PC Powerplay magazine preview. Click on this shortcut to read more about it.
      Last edited by Ralf; September 27, 2001, 10:00.

Comment

Working...
      X