No announcement yet.

Civ 3 AI better be damn good!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only proper solution for AI is that it can be customised by players... in a way that experienced players can teach (write) their own tehniques for AI... in that way AI knowledge/tactics will grow with our understanding of the game... that is the only way to go, the only question is if that is possible, and if it is will firaxis include it in the editor. (Or give us some text fiels to modify/add) etc...
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

The AI should be self-educating. So each game you play, it gets smarter!
      Member of Official Apolyton Realistic Civers Club.
      If you can't solve it, it's not a problem--it's reality
      "All is well your excellency, and that pleases me mightily"

Comment

Originally posted by campmajor!
        The AI should be self-educating. So each game you play, it gets smarter!
        I guess this must be too hard to do... but I am not a programmer so... It would be great if they could.
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

AKRON you also said:

Originally posted by Akron

I really like it when the ai throws hundreds of units at me and i stop them with 5.
          That's what led me to believe you enjoy crappy AI. Seems that a lot of folks on the board are still in CIV 2 mindframe....applying old strategies to Civ 3 gameplay. Not gonna work.

Comment

Working...
          X