Preordering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preordering

I have been preordering Civilization III Limited Edition Tin from the USA, I can´t hardly wait for the release... How many of you have also preordering the game via American Internet stores?
    I think that some post offices round the world are going to have a very busy time when the game will be released!

"Beware of the English Empire; the English people are going to rule the world again in "CIVILIZATION III""
    "Beware of the English Empire; the English people are
    going to rule the world again in "CIVILIZATION III""

Yep, same here... Otherwise id never get my hands on that lovely Civ 3 biscuit tin
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I live in the USA, so I just went to Best Buy and pre-ordered.

Actually, I did it mostly so I could see and share the pre-order video with everyone. Ain't I swell?

Comment

Oh, I need to do that. Pre-order. I don't want the standard version. I started with CivI, I deserve the LE!
        To be one with the Universe is to be very lonely - John Doe - Datalinks

Comment

If I pre-order LE from the U.S. (I'm in the UK) Do I still get the video????

Comment

So now is perfectly clear what does LE means? What do you get, what you don't get in the normal edition?

Comment

Working...
            X