X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lame attempt at King status

Feeling inadequate, I now submit this thread:

I watched the preview movie, and thought, "Hey! CivIII is gonna' rock!".

Now I know many of you (and a lot of CIV veterans) are feeling uneasy with some of the prospective gameplay changes and features. So I offer my condolences, and offer you your hat on your way out.

And MarkG, if you are reading this: I am wondering- will the CivIII boards here at Apolyton be purged when the game is released? Or- what I mean is- what are you planning to change then?

good work, i still have a ways to go to reach Prince so I will cooperate.
    Allow me to take this time to remind Dan and Mark to get that video up ASAP, i still haven't had a chance to watch it yet!
    http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

How many posts are required to make prince?

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Pleasant
        How many posts are required to make prince?
        Check out the FAQ
        THE APOLYTON FORUM FAQ v2.2, #XVIII

Comment

really lame attempt

unless people start bumping up threads from two years ago saying "see this suggestion? why didnt this get in the game?" i dont see a reason for a purge in the civ3-general. we'll just open new forums(mp, strategy, help, creation being the most probable choices)
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Oh, I dreameth of being the Prince of my hamlet. Oh, what I would do. Customised Avatar, courting young maidens. Slaying dragons... well, the commoners believe in dragons, so I'll claim a few

I seem to be getting the video. I shall make it available on KaZaA when I have it. Check for it in the SCREENSHOTS thread.
            To be one with the Universe is to be very lonely - John Doe - Datalinks

Comment

Working...
            X