No announcement yet.

What do you think of the new city-ppl??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of the new city-ppl??

domestic advisor
    What do you think of the new images for your city-population?
    I think they are hard to keep appart,just the grin on their face???

Shade
    I like the graphics and I think the're clear enough.
    40.00%
    I like the graphics but I can't see any clear difference.
    26.67%
    I don't like the graphics and I can't see any difference.
    13.33%
    I don't like the graphics but I think they are clear enough.
    3.33%
    I just don't care.
    16.67%
    ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
    shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

I think its pretty clear. The happy people are grouped to the left, the unhappy to the right, and a few content are in the middle. Each group is seperate though, so theres not too much chance of mixing them up once you get to know them...
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Ok but I'm also thinking of the moment when you have >25 ppl in a city and they stand very close to one-another,that it might sometimes confusing.
      But as you said we'll have to get used to it.

Shade
      "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

Comment

Originally posted by shade
        Ok but I'm also thinking of the moment when you have >25 ppl in a city and they stand very close to one-another,that it might sometimes confusing.
        I think it will be hard to distinguish the faces from the domestic adivisor but it´ll give you an idea, then you can go to the city management screen to get rid of any doubts.
        Visit Gamacather (GC)!

Comment

I like them!!! They are clear enough for me!!!
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I would like them a bit more "colour coded", to see the difference at a glance on a very populated city. Maybe they can have different colour for dress...

It wouldn't be a very expensive change to the existing graphics, IMHO.
            "We are reducing all the complexity of billions of people over 6000 years into a Civ box. Let me say: That's not only a PkZip effort....it's a real 'picture to Jpeg heavy loss in translation' kind of thing."
            - Admiral Naismith

Comment

It does seem a bit cluttered, but like anything I think we'll get used to it.

Comment

I think that some more color-code might be better

Shade

Comment

Working...
                X