The date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falconius
    I prefer the date not be on the screen at all and instead be transmitted directly to my brain through radio waves.

Comment

Well, maybe in the limited edition they will put a head-up-display?
      Member of Official Apolyton Realistic Civers Club.
      If you can't solve it, it's not a problem--it's reality
      "All is well your excellency, and that pleases me mightily"

Comment

Originally posted by jdd2007
        ive seen some crappy polls in my time, but this is pretty bad.

Thank you, I do my best

Originally posted by Falconius
        I prefer the date not be on the screen at all and instead be transmitted directly to my brain through radio waves.
        Sure, if Firaxis don't do that some fans problerly would make some unofficial patch
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by PGM
          I've been doing some thinking and I'll probably be posting a new, exciting poll, to see whether people want the date the way it is now (BC/AD) or this way (B.C./A.D.). And you'd better listen Firaxis! That'll show 'em.
          actually, i prefer the BCE/CE system
          And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

I don't get it. I've never had any problem seeing the date on the scree immediately. It's right where it should be.
            Any man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a BEAST

I was just about to point out that Horsie is simply making excuses in advance for why he will suck at Civ III...
            ...but Father Beast beat me to it! - Randomturn

Comment

For a "worthless" poll/thread, a lot of people seemed compelled to respond.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Father Beast
                I don't get it. I've never had any problem seeing the date on the scree immediately. It's right where it should be.
                I have the problem with the date positioned in that place, but on the other side I never actually look at the date anyway, so I just posted this poll to see how people react on such a "meaningless" poll

Comment

Originally posted by ADG
                  but on the other side I never actually look at the date anyway, so I just posted this poll to see how people react on such a "meaningless" poll
                  Well you did a good job, since the title of the thread is a good one that will attract a lot of readers. I had the reaction of "The date?", WTF is he talking about? I need to open this thread to find out. Probably most other readers had this reaction as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
                    For a "worthless" poll/thread, a lot of people seemed compelled to respond.
                    It's just that it's so bad... that I can't seem to leave it alone, I gotta hit it some more.

Originally posted by Pembleton
                    I had the reaction of "The date?", WTF is he talking about? I need to open this thread to find out. Probably most other readers had this reaction as well.
                    I thought it was a poll about the release date (leave as is or delay) and I almost voted (keep date as is, of course )without even reading the 1st post, but I ended up reading it... and I couldn't believe my eyes.

Comment

I voted 'Who cares?'.

Oh! But I guess ADG does.

Comment

Originally posted by Anunikoba
                        I voted 'Who cares?'.

Oh! But I guess ADG does.
                        Well, to be hornest I don't care about this one, I am just so tired of all those msgs about gameplay, gameplay and oh ehhh gameplay, I think we need some more pointless posts from time to time (That's what I'm best at )

Comment

I voted "who cares"

I felt compelled to tell you how I voted because I thought you should all know.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyller
                            I voted "who cares"

I felt compelled to tell you how I voted because I thought you should all know.
                            There were quite a few compelling and insightful responses to this most fascinating thread, but yours tops them all in terms of brilliance. Thank you.

Comment

To support ADG's 'Anti-gameplay babble' movement, I now submit this post:

Got Milk?

Comment

Working...
                              X