Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go buy one of the Sim games

Comment

I thought of that a while ago but I thought why. Strategy is about strategy not weird strategy dya know?
      Keep a game in it's simplest state while maximising overall gameplay. Don't try anything extra it can only make it worse.

Ralf: Why buy go to BLENDER

krzysiek: Go to FERION

Dutch Rule!! They give everything away for free!
      Destruction is a lot easier than construction. The guy who operates a wrecking ball has a easier time than the architect who has to rebuild the house from the pieces.--- Immortal Wombat.

Comment

hehe an assortment of responses... i enjoyed them all very much...
        send me a copy once the game is finished.
        dont worry i will... whenever its done...
        And you can get your own Monica Lewinsky to play around with in the oval office!
        Only if you could modify the graphics to a more errr... pleasing sight
        Another cool idea is that you actually take control of the soldiers that is fighting and that you can command a squad and fly helicopters with a joystick
        i actually do think that some version of civ should be made with realtime battles (ala shogun:total war
        . Another cool thing would be if you got this 3-d wiew of your civilization and that you could zoom in all the way to a child sleeping in its bed and zoom out all the way to the milkyway since you should also be able to colonize other planets and fight with alien civilizations with your spaceships that you can customize the color of and decide whether it will have 3 phasecannons or 8 pulselasers but everyshipmember should also be allowed to have their own favourite pet with them and you have to feed them but it must be feeded with the right food not so they dont get sick but if they get sick they can die if you havent invenvet petmedicine and there should also be this 3-d hair shop and in that you could customize different hair cuts to use on your people and the afro cut would be the coolest that make msot people happy. That would be cool.
        its a wonder youre the only one being sarcastic... pretty funny though...

Your ideas are cool DonJoel, but they just aren't really really cool.

Why?... so that we'll have to spend a monthly fee to play the game?
        agreed... every heard of shattered galaxy? one of the best games ive ever played, but im not spending $30 and then $120 bucks a year for it. (im only 14)

drain, you really do manage to somehow outdo everyone in the 'weirdest new post' contest
        thank you

Go buy one of the Sim games
        eww no!
        Don't try anything extra it can only make it worse.
        heres where i disagree. While i do agree that gameplay is more important than the 'extra stuff,' without any extra stuff, its also boring. for one, i never intended that this be included in any civ game, or in any game whatsoever, i just thought it was a cool idea, and also wanted to see the response it would get. it was kind of a crazy idea for if the developers had endless time and resources to waste.
        And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

LOL
          if the thread wasnt so funny, id give it however its hilarious so it gets

Comment

agreed... every heard of shattered galaxy? one of the best games ive ever played, but im not spending $30 and then $120 bucks a year for it. (im only 14)
            That game sucked more ass than a chinese whore. I played all last Spring semester and boy was I suckered. I would NEVER pay for a game that shoddy. What faction were you in? I was in Dulcinea. Until things got so f'ed up I just quit cold turkey.
            I never know their names, But i smile just the same
            New faces...Strange places,
            Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
            -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

Re: Really Really cool idea

Originally posted by dainbramaged13
              (...) Really Really cool idea (...)
              I don't like it. I enjoy some fluff when it's useful and fun, but I don't think this idea would apply as such.

Comment

Originally posted by MacTBone

That game sucked more ass than a chinese whore.
                i guess youre entitled to youre own opinions...

I played all last Spring semester and boy was I suckered. I would NEVER pay for a game that shoddy.
                thats why its called 'beta...' it improved much over the sumer and into the fall, when they finally released it after almost 2 years of beta testing
                What faction were you in? I was in Dulcinea. Until things got so f'ed up I just quit cold turkey.
                i was in argus
                And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

Working...
                X