Who's making the Scenarios?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's making the Scenarios?

I was wondering wether anyone knows who's making the scenarios which will come with Civ 3?
    Have any Civ 2 scenario makers been aproached?
    'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
    - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

not to sound snotty, but why do you care?

do you happen to know the old scenario makers?
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Captain Nemo, Or Alex. There's were always the best scenarios. They also made some for TOT.

But I think the inbox scenarios were all made by the Civ 3 team.
      A wise man once said, "Games are never finished, only published."

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX
        not to sound snotty, but why do you care?
        I'm interested, and I enjoy playing Civ scenarios

Given that some of the best Civ 2 scenarios are good enough to be sold as seperate games in their own right (eg Captain Nemo's Second Front), I'd suspect that Firaxis would have at least considered getting input from Civ 2 scenario creators.
        'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
        - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

They'll probably just release the "best" internet scenarios with some of there own, like they did with CiC and FW

Comment

I'd suspect that Firaxis would have at least considered getting input from Civ 2 scenario creators.
            <==He is not bored; he's trying to dream of such a world.
            I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

I don't care, just far as I get my daily doze of those
              exciting scenarios!

It's going to be interesting to see if Firaxis has bundled
              any scenario tools. Hopefully they have done that
              better than in Civ II or it's add-ons.
              "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Working...
              X