This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the more i find out about civ3...

the more i am absolutely sure it is going to suck big time...gawd, these guys can't get anything right =(
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

I couldn't disagree with you more. The more I read of your message the more I am absolutely sure that you are making me angry.
    However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Whatever. Pessimism seems to abound here, and it sprouts useless threads. Close! Close! Close!

Kaak=Yin?
      Yin=Sid
      Kaak=Sid

by the transitivity of "=".
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Re: the more i find out about civ3...

Originally posted by Kaak
        the more i am absolutely sure it is going to suck big time...gawd, these guys can't get anything right =(
        Insightful analysis. Could you be more specific?

Comment

I think that the only possibility here is that this is a subtle attempt at sarcasm on the part of the original poster.
          http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by monkspider
            I think that the only possibility here is that this is a subtle attempt at sarcasm on the part of the original poster.
            Either that or he's just trolling.

Hmmm... Yes, I think thats it. He's just trolling.

Ignore him and he'll go be obnoxious somewhere else.

Comment

i think just the opposite, but to continue the trend of simple statements with no backing. .

*submit*
              -connorkimbro
              "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

But he can't be a troll! He has the lovable happy-face flag avatar!
                http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

let's try to use some arguments in this forum, shall we?

a probably good thread dropped to page 2 because of this...
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                  X