Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you like everyone to shut up about MP?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats why the MP people should be moved to a concentration camp.. i mean their own forum. There they can have endless, important, and fun discussions about what an injustice it is that they have to download a patch later.

Cry

me

a

river
    Retired, and it feels so good!

Comment

You are right - the MP crowd should have their own forum.

New research out shows the MP'ers have greater social skills and are able contribute to society in a much more positive way than their SP counterparts. SP'ers tend to be more selfish, complain about things much more, often fail to offer solutions but are able to create endless problems and tend to have an enormous amount of games that they have bought which filled their attention span for the 11 minute capacity that TV has trained them for since childhood.

The research carried out by Dr M. P. Layer also found that SP'ers tend to have a marked lesser brain development compared to apes of the same age. The research was carried out by observing each group as they tried to solve a maze. The MP'ers were able to co-operate together to quickly find their way out. Their superior social skills had been turned in a survival mechanism. On the other hand several SP'ers starved to death as they refused to read the instruction to receive food pellets and a large proportion were unable to comprehend the concept that simply spitting their dummy out didn't instantly remove them from the maze.

Dr Layer concluded that a huge evolutionary advance was needed for a SP'er to reach the same standard of MP'ers which usually requires them to read the manual. As this was unlikely Dr Layer recommended that the interaction between these two diverse groups should be kept to a minimum to reduce the aggression that SP'ers seem to express every single emotion.
      'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

5 Reasons SP is better than MP anyways

1) The AI never gets mad when you break treaties
        2) The AI doesn't seem hell-bent on planetary destruction
        3) I've never once seen the AI complain that 1X1X settings are "boring"
        4) The AI cheats in a predictable manner, and you can accuse it of cheating all you want without having it break the connection in a fit of pique
        5) The AI has yet to refer to itself as "l33t", and definitely does not "speak haxor"
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

if you dont like MP discussions, dont read them and even better, dont participate in them!
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
          X