Civ3 Music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ3 Music?

Ok, when the civ 3 site launched, there was the "legacy of civilization" section, which gave the history of the civ games. On each page there was music playing from the civ games (1 & 2) and I seem to recall someone saying that there was supposed to be some music on the civ3 page. Anyways, I never heard anything. Well, for some reason I went there again today and there was music playing on the "sid on civ3" page which I can only assume to be civ3 music, a sort of trumpety fanfare. Is this old news? I certainly don't remember anyone mentioning this.

Dan said that he fixed the file, and nothing more has been said thereof.
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Ask the guys with the pre-order CD. They probably have some of the Civ3 music in the background.

Comment

I was actually thinking about civ3 music today. I have already started to make playlists for my civs of mp3s that I'd like to hear while playing. I just hope that you can use different kinds of music for different events and I'm not listening to my warlike music when I am having cordial discussions with an ally.

Comment

Ill be getting Rammstein playing when im conducting wars Fits it like a glove.
          If all goes according to plan, the enemy will be begging me for mercy, while im listening to 'Du Hast Mit' hehehe

Diplomacy is for those who dont start near their own resources
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
            If all goes according to plan, the enemy will be begging me for mercy, while im listening to 'Du Hast Mit' hehehe
            "Du hast (mich)" - sounds nothing like "mit"! Good choise anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Fiil

"Du hast (mich)" - sounds nothing like "mit"! Good choise anyway!
              Oops, my bad
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
              X