Watching my pre-order video cd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snapcase
    I doubt they'll prosecute. It's a pretty minor issue, to be honest.
    You know, it is 18.5% of the size of the game.
    And did they preorder the LE, or did they just preorder any version?
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Oh well, my vigil is ending- I have tickets for Känd från TV at nine. I'm sure other News Editors are standing by, though. Dammit! I missed the new COTW as well...
      Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
      Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

If someone wants to ICQ it to me, I can have it available on KaZaA until it gets posted somewhere.
        To be one with the Universe is to be very lonely - John Doe - Datalinks

Comment

I put it on Kazaa. The name of the file is civ3.mpg and it is in the Kazaa folder in the sub-folder of Shared Files.

My user name for Kazaa is Anunikoba. I have never used this before, so let me know if I have missed a step for getting this file available, and I will do it.
          Last edited by Sarxis; September 21, 2001, 14:41.

Comment

Is anyone on KaZaA right now with the movie shared??
            I cant see you...
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Anunikoba
              My user name for Kazaa is Anunikoba. I have never used this before, so let me know if I have missed a step for getting this file available, and I will do it.
              I looked for this, but found nothing. It's been a while since you posted, so I presume you're offline. I'll try again later. Thanx...

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                Is anyone on KaZaA right now with the movie shared??
                I cant see you...
                I've searched for this filename, but found nothing.

Comment

upload it to morhpeus

its better
                  And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

I don't know why it isn't showing up on Kazaa... let me try morpheus.

brb

Comment

Ahh screw it! Morpheus is EXACTLY like Kazaa. Which means it is having the same problems.

Whoever wants this and has mIRC- we can meet and do a file transfer. From there, you can do what you want with it.

koba@home.com

Email me to let me know if, when, where you want to meet.

<-- The rage of CivIII; LET IT OUT!!

Comment

I am online and will remain so for most of the day. I am on CET, six hours ahead of ET. I'm on KaZaA, so if anyone wants to send this, I can have it available for the peoples of Apolyton today and so on. I have cable, so reasonably fast and always on.

Comment

let's see this video folks!
                          http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

gimme a link someone?

Comment

Originally posted by Earthling7
                              I am online and will remain so for most of the day. I am on CET, six hours ahead of ET. I'm on KaZaA, so if anyone wants to send this, I can have it available for the peoples of Apolyton today and so on. I have cable, so reasonably fast and always on.
                              give me a server and chan
                              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

is kazaa on the same network as morhpeus?
                                And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

Working...
                                X