will we get new screenshots tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will we get new screenshots tomorrow?

In the thread "is firaxis working over time?", Dan admitted that new screenshots are coming soon. Now tomorrow, we get a new civ of the week. Will we also get new screenshots too? I hope so!
    'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
    G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

you're not the only one.
    Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Comment

I'd like to see more modern screenshots.

Comment

I hope to see some modern era stuff too...
        Live long and prosper !

Comment

You'd think a company that's releasing a game in less than 2 months would feed the masses some more screenshots & info. Let's hope so.

Comment

some MULTIPLAYER SHOTS would be nice...

even the MULTIPLAYER SETUP SCREENS.
            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
            - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

I heard from my brother's friend's doctor's uncle's cousin's roomate's father's carpenter's daughter's hair stylist's son's dog's veternarian's rabbi that Civ 3 screens will be up tomorrow. But then again, I may be wrong.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulAssassin
                I heard from my brother's friend's doctor's uncle's cousin's roomate's father's carpenter's daughter's hair stylist's son's dog's veternarian's rabbi that Civ 3 screens will be up tomorrow. But then again, I may be wrong.
                Sounds like a reliable source
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I can't wait, why can't Dan update the page now?
                  Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                    Quote:
                    I heard from my brother's friend's doctor's uncle's cousin's roomate's father's carpenter's daughter's hair stylist's son's dog's veternarian's rabbi that Civ 3 screens will be up tomorrow.

Sounds like a reliable source
                    Come on, the hair stylist! Never trust the hair stylists

"That haircut will look fabulous, dear. So chic and sexy..."

Time to have some new screenshots, right. Plenty of screenshots! And a tutorial on combat rules!
                    "We are reducing all the complexity of billions of people over 6000 years into a Civ box. Let me say: That's not only a PkZip effort....it's a real 'picture to Jpeg heavy loss in translation' kind of thing."
                    - Admiral Naismith

Comment

Originally posted by Adm.Naismith

Come on, the hair stylist! Never trust the hair stylists

"That haircut will look fabulous, dear. So chic and sexy..."

Time to have some new screenshots, right. Plenty of screenshots! And a tutorial on combat rules!
                      Yes! I agree wholeheartedly! How combat works would be awesome.

Comment

Working...
                      X