When will video be available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will video be available?

mark or dan, and whoever has the preorder video, when will it be available online?

thanx
    And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

DanQ, sent me a PM asking me if I would exhange the video with him, so he could put it up on Apolyton. I of course said yes and now I'm waiting for Dan's reply. For now you can go to my thread about the video and see some screenshots. They are no longer the small BMPs that you have to download, yet larger JPEGs.
    However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

tech, send it to me.

is it a VHS tape? or a file on CD?
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

tech, send it to me.
        Ok sure...tell me how. It is a file on a cd.
        However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

me too.
          ok first drag and drop the file, or copy it (using windows explorer) from the cd drive to your hard drive. Remember the location. THEN write an email to me and uberkrux and danq and markg and anyone else who has asked for it firsthand and click attach, and then, browse. Find where you put the file, click on it, then click 'ok' or whatever. Make sure that it is clear.

btw, my email addy is
          dainbramaged13@msn.com

i think marks is markg@apolyton.net and dans is danq@apolyton.net, but im not sure
          And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

Ascaffidi69@hotmail.com

just upload it as you would a normal file via email, and i'll make a download site for it to help apolyton's bandwidth woes.
            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."

Comment

I'm sending off the video right now. I hope all esle goes well.

Comment

Thanks a lot for all the effort, TW. Even if people b*tch about the resolution, I know they're grateful too.
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Thanks a lot for all the effort, TW. Even if people b*tch about the resolution, I know they're grateful too.
                  Yeah, I've tried my best to provide as much info about the video as I could until I sent off the video. Thank you for appreciating that.

DB, could you please tell me if what I sent you had the attachment. There seems to some hiccups right now with me sending the video and I want to confirm that those are false.

Comment

Where is the original thread about the video?

Comment

Saracen, just go here.

Comment

theres no attachment in the email
                        i sent you an email about it, read it.

thank you again so much for doing this for us. we appreciate it.

Comment

Dainbramaged,

I've got the briefcase but it only allows uploading of up to 5MB files. The file that I need to send is 74.4MB! On Outlook Express you can send several messages with attachments. Well, here I'll just copy and past what it says.

To send large messages
                          Many mail and news servers limit the size of the messages you can receive and send. Usually this limit is one megabyte (1 MB) per message, including all attached files.

With Outlook Express, however, you can send large messages or files to mail and news servers that have size limits by breaking the messages into smaller ones. When the group of messages is received, the mail program recombines them into one message.

On the Tools menu, click Accounts.

On either the Mail or News tab, click Properties.

On the Advanced tab, select the Break apart messages larger than x KB check box and then enter the maximum file size the server will allow.

I'm going to try this method by sending it to you. You may receive a plethora of messages and I'm sorry for that. This appears to be the only way I can transfer this file.

Comment

argh. briefcases blow.

should just save it to the desktop and upload it via mail.

if your mail doesnt allow it then thats another problem.

Comment

Originally posted by TechWins
                              Dainbramaged,

I've got the briefcase but it only allows uploading of up to 5MB files. The file that I need to send is 74.4MB! On Outlook Express you can send several messages with attachments. Well, here I'll just copy and past what it says.

To send large messages
                              Many mail and news servers limit the size of the messages you can receive and send. Usually this limit is one megabyte (1 MB) per message, including all attached files.

With Outlook Express, however, you can send large messages or files to mail and news servers that have size limits by breaking the messages into smaller ones. When the group of messages is received, the mail program recombines them into one message.

On the Tools menu, click Accounts.

On either the Mail or News tab, click Properties.

On the Advanced tab, select the Break apart messages larger than x KB check box and then enter the maximum file size the server will allow.

I'm going to try this method by sending it to you. You may receive a plethora of messages and I'm sorry for that. This appears to be the only way I can transfer this file.
                              thank you so much... so i have to have outlook express to open it? if you do, then that email addy wont work, you'll have to send it to b_sam87@hotmail.com however dont send it there yet, im off to check it now.

Comment

Working...
                              X