No announcement yet.

My Pre-Order Box of Civ3: Ineresting Tid Bits of Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:sigh: I'll do anything to steal someone's thunder...
    Well, you didn't steal anybody's thunder; somebody bought the pre-order box the same day I did and has posted about it as well.

I didn't get the pre-order box!!!
    I think you might have to buy the game at Best Buy. On the cd there is a little Best Buy logo along with Firaxis and Infogamers.

I'm trying to get the video up as soon as I can, please be patient. You have to remember that I am taking time (a lot in the past few days) out to do this. If somebody else can do it less time then go ahead and do it, it won't make me upset.
    However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Working...
    X