Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New interview with Sid and Jeff, or am I paranoid

I didn't read this interview so far.
    Since I click on all apolyton links as a true apy follower I guess you guys missed this one out.

on the other hand I might see this thread closed next time with some "we already saw that one dumbass" remarks.

Well, so be it.

Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

we already saw that one dumbass
    Retired, and it feels so good!

Comment

Isaac when I saw your comments I was like damn that is harsh. Then I read Cybershy's post and saw the humor in it all.

Yeah, we did see that one Cyber(not so)shy.
      However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Yeah, we did see that one Cyber(not so)shy.
        You know what I think you are right, Cybershy. This interview does appear to be new. Good job on tracking it down.
        However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Apolyton get's mentioned (sort of)

check this out. .

PCG: Who made the new ideas going into this new project?

>>Jeff Briggs ... For example, we got from this site on the web dedicated to Civ II a document of all the things they wanted to see in Civ III, [as well as] lots of fan email daily about what people want to see. ...
          -connorkimbro
          "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Sorry, folks, but when I saw the quote connorkimbro had, I remembered the interview... It is old, but if you haven't read it, enjoy!!!
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I did some research ( )
              and discovered that it was already a newsitem somewhere back in August when I was in the heart of Africa.

I got a good excuse, right ?

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy
                I did some research ( )
                and discovered that it was already a newsitem somewhere back in August when I was in the heart of Africa.

I got a good excuse, right ?
                [Gives CyberShy a hard, cold look]

Got anything to prove that?

:P

Comment

sure, ask my friends overthere

Comment

Working...
                  X