Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zanzin

Well, you're too cool for us...
    Haha, yeah. Nothing like someone who thinks they know it all.
    A wise man once said, "Games are never finished, only published."

Comment

Man, i didn't know that!
      What can I say? Splangy rocks!
      http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

No, I never noticed that, I juust now had to go back and see it for all the other civs so far presented
        Any man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a BEAST

I was just about to point out that Horsie is simply making excuses in advance for why he will suck at Civ III...
        ...but Father Beast beat me to it! - Randomturn

Comment

Very cool.

Which one do you like best/least.

I'd say the Immortal looks good.

The Indian elephant is kind of boring.
          Golfing since 67

Comment

Yep I agree with Tingkai on this one
            IMHO
            Most Impressive: Immortal
            Least Impressive: War Elephant

Although, to be fair to the Indians, you really can't underscore how cool it is to have an elephant on your side.
            http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

I figured that out within 10 seconds of loading the first civ update
              You don't have to lie to sound cool.
              However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

I think the War elephant though will be a great advantage. The same prereqs, but you don't need any special resources for the unit. No horses, no iron.

Giving it a huge advantage over the typical knight unit, and even the chinese horseman.

I was surprised at how strong the defense was. But then again, think about it. Alexander had a terrible time beating the Elephants. He barely could kill them.

Comment

more meaningless Spam-cakes

I already knew this

Comment

"War Elephant". Tis a cool name. Looks like a pretty cool unit as well, and quite unique, unlike some of the other "unique" units
                    If the voices in my head paid rent, I'd be a very rich man

Comment

Note on what spamming is.

Spamming would be posting on purpose merely to raise post count.

The person starting this thread was being genuine and some did not know that. So leave it be.

Comment

Damn, really?

Well, son of a *****. I'm going right there!
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Sorry Tingkai and Monkspider, but i completely disagree with you both

Most impressive: War Elephant
                          Least impressive: War Chariot

I think the elephant looks good swinging its tusks around in a lethal fashion, whereas the chariot looks kinda silly, with the spear-point barely reaching past the 2 horses - who are just standing still...
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                          X