Somthing cool!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somthing cool!

When I was on the civ3 website I noticed that if you hold your mouse over the unit animations in civ of the week they will show you how the unit attacks! Some of you may already know but this is for those that don't...
    "Nuke em all, let god sort it out!"

um...duh
    Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Comment

Pay no attention to dudy. He hasn't had his coffee yet.

I didn't notice that before. Thanks Splangy.
      Eine Spritze gegen Schmerzen, bitte.

Comment

Hey, I never noticed that before

*scurries off to Civ3 website*
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I already knew that!
          'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
          G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

Originally posted by The diplomat
            I already knew that!

Well hell, I didn't.

Neat to know.
            "Let us kill the English! Their concept of individual rights could undermine the power of our beloved tyrants!"

~Lisa as Jeanne d'Arc

Comment

You know I always thought Splangy had to be worth something... Splangy has finally proven why he/she (assuming he but I'm taking insurance) was born... To show people how to see Civ3 units attacking animations on civ3.com.
              However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Bloody hell! I never knew that! Thank you man
                be free

Comment

Originally posted by TechWins
                  You know I always thought Splangy had to be worth something... Splangy has finally proven why he/she (assuming he but I'm taking insurance) was born... To show people how to see Civ3 units attacking animations on civ3.com.
                  LOL!!!!!
                  "Nuke em all, let god sort it out!"

Comment

Thanks. The units looks much cooler now
                    CSPA

Comment

Cool!! Splangy is a legend
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

For something really cool go to the www.firaxis.com website.

They have new animations up for civ III. Very cool, using micromedia flash 5 or something. Anyone know how to download these?
                        A wise man once said, "Games are never finished, only published."

Comment

You people need to pay more attention. I figured that out within 10 seconds of loading the first civ update

Comment

Ohhhhhhh, brag a lot. I always hate to see that among civ fans. It's really not an attracitve quality.
                            A wise man once said, "Games are never finished, only published."

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre2th
                              You people need to pay more attention. I figured that out within 10 seconds of loading the first civ update
                              Well, you're too cool for us...
                              If the voices in my head paid rent, I'd be a very rich man

Comment

Working...
                              X