Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hetairoi22
    The hand could mean _wait_
    The sun (first icon) could mean _build colony_???
    Good shot! I thought the hand meant wait, but I couldn't figure the sunburst. Thanks
    Any man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a BEAST

I was just about to point out that Horsie is simply making excuses in advance for why he will suck at Civ III...
    ...but Father Beast beat me to it! - Randomturn

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Magaha FIRAXIS
      It's not the editor, it's not even an in-game screen; that is an extremely old artists' mockup of what an interface might look like over the game main map screen.

Dan
      Fascinating!!
      Since these buttons appear in almost every main map screenshot thus released ( and EVERY recent one) that NONE of the screenshots are actually from the game, but just artist mockups?

That you don't actually have any real screenshots, just artist mockups?

that you don't actually have a game, just artist mockups?

I hope that it's actually that most of the screenshots are real, but this one is a mockup from before.
      Any man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a BEAST

I was just about to point out that Horsie is simply making excuses in advance for why he will suck at Civ III...
      ...but Father Beast beat me to it! - Randomturn

Comment

If we think back to civII, the sun icon represented the increasing effects of pollution! Therefore, my theory for what the sun icon means is "De-Pollute" square. As I said, that is just my THEORY! What icon would represent the build colony command, under these conditions, is a mystery to me.

The_Aussie_Lurker.

Comment

Working...
        X