Check it out here

Very clever, I liked it!!!
    Goes along with the whole "rewrite history" line perfectly
    http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Julius Caesar
    Killed Brutus 3245 B.C

http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

There was a magazine ad in PCGamer a month or so ago, but it contained no information other than an October release date. This one confirms Bismarck as the German leader, something that has only been speculated so far. I like it

Comment

Originally posted by Kyller
        There was a magazine ad in PCGamer a month or so ago, but it contained no information other than an October release date. This one confirms Bismarck as the German leader, something that has only been speculated so far. I like it
        Don't bet on it!

This ad confirms the black Cleopatra too! And she went white as far as I know!

But I do think Bismarck will be the German leader and Hiawatha will probably be the Iroqouis leader!

Look at Julius Caesar, I hoped that they had just made a special model for Blutu of Delta House - but no it was Julius Caesar. He looks so lame!!!!

Comment

If the Mongols would have been included in the game this one would be very funny.

Ghengis Khan
          Peaceful, loving leader of the Mongols
          1028-1054AD
          However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Shaka
            Scales Tower of London with 1000 Impi
            1823 AD

"I agree with everything i've heard you recently say-I hereby applaud Christantine The Great's rapid succession of good calls."-isaac brock
            "This has to be one of the most impressive accomplishments in the history of Apolyton, well done Chris"-monkspider (Refering to my Megamix summary)
            "You are redoing history by replaying the civs that made history."-Me

Comment

Hiawatha is funny too, "King of France, Spain, and Italy"
              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Working...
              X