Release date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Release date?

When are they releasing it too the USA? Somtime in October I hear..

whats the 'official' date?

There isn't one. October 30 is the best guess right now. Subject to change as games always do.

Comment

I thought it was October 16? That's when my preorder form says.
      "I agree with everything i've heard you recently say-I hereby applaud Christantine The Great's rapid succession of good calls."-isaac brock
      "This has to be one of the most impressive accomplishments in the history of Apolyton, well done Chris"-monkspider (Refering to my Megamix summary)
      "You are redoing history by replaying the civs that made history."-Me

Comment

All three pre-order sites now say either Oct 30 or 31. The Infogrames site still says October. Looks like they are just going to make it, without the multiplayer stuff.
        "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

It will probably be delayed?

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dornan
            It will probably be delayed?
            we can only live in hope that it is delyaed
            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

I've also thought it's October 16, just in a month.
              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
                we can only live in hope that it is delyaed
                why?????

Comment

missing MP ..

selfish reasons actually !!!!
                  GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

I'm gonna take a guess and say that it comes out on Oct 31st. HALLOW'S EVE!
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

EEK!

Just checked EBonline.com. October 30th, now. I despise whoever is responsible for that.
                      "I agree with everything i've heard you recently say-I hereby applaud Christantine The Great's rapid succession of good calls."-isaac brock
                      "This has to be one of the most impressive accomplishments in the history of Apolyton, well done Chris"-monkspider (Refering to my Megamix summary)
                      "You are redoing history by replaying the civs that made history."-Me

Comment

Infogrames has a deadline and they don't care what is left out of civ III.

Comment

Hmm, it seems to me that some of you are angry because the sim will be rushed out and released half-finished, while the other half of you are angry because it is delayed... I find this pretty funny.

-- Roland

Comment

As long as the game is improved by 1% every extra day we wait, its fine by me.
                            *grumbles about work*

Comment

""""""""""""'
                              As long as the game is improved by 1% every extra day we wait, its fine by me
                              """"""""""""

Rather an impossible request, depending on what your measurement of improvement is. For some people, MP = 45% increase, while for me, MP = 5% increase. So, I wouldn't mind waiting an extra week i guess.

I hope it comes out sooner rather than later.
                              By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

Working...
                              X