X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Separated at birth ?

"Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill"

Holy Cow!
    I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

It's uncanny!!

Comment

this is so close,
        that must have been done on purpose !

I'm sure we can find more famous faces if we keep on looking !
        All advisors are Firaxian. who'll find the next celebrity ?
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Talk about amazing discoveries....

What will be the next discovery?
          Member of Official Apolyton Realistic Civers Club.
          If you can't solve it, it's not a problem--it's reality
          "All is well your excellency, and that pleases me mightily"

Comment

Alexander the great and Jonathan Edwards (world record holder in triple jump)

I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Why in god's name do you know what the world record holder in the triple jump looks like and actually know how to get his picture?

Comment

yeah, I was talking about celibrities, not about the world champion patatoe eating or the jump-on-one-leg-master.

since this world contains 6 billion people *every* drawing you make will look like one.

Of course I wouldn't mind a CyberShy advisor though
                Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

The Jonathon Edwards picture won't load for me. Can someone post it again?

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre2th
                    The Jonathon Edwards picture won't load for me. Can someone post it again?
                    That was actually pretty funny!

Maybe we should look for simularities in between the female leaders and well known super-models? I know I'd find that to be very intersting !

Comment

losers
                      Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Comment

losers
                        I have some questions for you. Why are you talking in third person? Why are you referring to yourself as more than one person; is it that you are naming each one of your personalities a loser?
                        However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

I guess when Alexander lamented that there were no more worlds to conquer, he suddnely remembered that there was always the triple jump yet to master.

The 6000-year-old-man has to find something to keep a freshness to life . . .

Comment

Goes to show you that inspiration for a picture can come from anywhere. . .

Comment

this is disturbing ... get me out of this madhouse!

Comment

Working...
                              X