PBEM possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PBEM possible?

I know that we've all heard that mutiplayer probably isn't going to be included in the initial release, but I PBEM/Hotseat be possible by having more than 1 human player in a game.

Isn't there anyone here that has seen the beta?

PS: I didn't think what I said regarding the WTC would make anyone mad. I think this event is very terrible. I was just suggesting something that would make the game more realistic in the modern years. Sorry to anyone who was offended.
    Where are you from? Put yourself on the Apolyton Map!

yes, firaxis, but they wont say **** about the mP situation
    And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

When SMAC first shipped PBEM wasn't included IIRC. It was added with one of the first patches.

Oh and P.S. thank you for your apology.
      About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

when they say Civ3 doesn't have MP i would assume that this means that it doesn't have any of the following capabilities

*PBEM
        *HOTSEAT
        *LAN
        *INTERNET
        *other

if it did include any of those (but especially PBEM) then the rumor wouldn't be true, and yes it is still a rumor

Comment

Working...
        X