pre-order to become beta-tester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pre-order to become beta-tester

Suppose Firaxis offers you the option to buy the game in it's current state, at the normal price, with the the promise to have it patched/upgraded later. This would effectively make you a paying beta-tester. What would be your reaction?
    Yes, where do I sign!
    87.50%
    No way they should pay me to become a beta tester!
    12.50%
    Somebody told me I should get a signature.

Where do I sign up? I'm already a beta-tester by profession, so I'm sure they'll be dying to get me to test the game

(dream on Mark, dream on)
    Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

Im sure that even in its present state, its more stable than, say, windows... or other games that are being released.

Nice cow, Mark L
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I would sure like to see the game as fast as posible as long as pathces are free to download...Sure I would ofcause prefer them to give me money for doing the "testing"

So unless Firaxis then would plan to stop working on the game when the beta is released there wouldn't be any problems.

Ofcause this "buying of the beta" also means that the game would work correctly after beta state
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
          Im sure that even in its present state, its more stable than, say, windows... or other games that are being released.
          I can only agree
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
          X