Release Date Moved Back to Oct 30th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Release Date Moved Back to Oct 30th

It has been mentioned in other threads but I thought it needed a new thread so casual posters saw it. Maybe they are working on some cool stuff to add that will take two weeks. Maybe they just wanted to get it closer to Christmas.

Don't know, can't wait for the game though and now my anticipation will grow for two more weeks.
    Kids! Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous. Do not attempt it in your home.

-- (Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens)

Until I hear it from GoldGold.com, I won't believe it.
    Whatever goes up, better doggon well stay up...

Comment

What really sucked is I was at Worst Buy today and they have those pre-order boxes out. I was walking down the row and did a double take after seeing it.
      The eagle soars and flies in peace and casts its shadow wide Across the land, across the seas, across the far-flung skies. The foolish think the eagle weak, and easy to bring to heel. The eagle's wings are silken, but its claws are made of steel. So be warned, you would-be hunters, attack it and you die, For the eagle stands for freedom, and that will always fly.

Darkness makes the sunlight so bright that our eyes blur with tears. Challenges remind us that we are capable of great things. Misery sharpens the edges of our joy. Life is hard. It is supposed to be.

Comment

Working...
      X