Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regarding MP, I am as unhappy as the next guy, but...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding MP, I am as unhappy as the next guy, but...

I feel a little sorry for Kelley Gilmore.

She gets this well-written email from a teacher who wants to plan his class around their product. She kindly responds to it, and quickly it is here on the forums.

I know, you're going to tell me that she should expect every answer she responds with to be public domain, but still, I think its a little sad. She probably got into a little trouble over this issue.

Firaxis has undoubtedly been plannning MP all along, but have been unsure whether or not to include it since its incomplete or untested. They were likely planning an announcement of some kind when the time is right.

Don't get me wrong, I am not happy with a partial product being sold (I would rather see CIVIII released later, with MP), assuming its all true (and I do) I am simply a little discouraged by the way the news came out.

So how hard is it to keep your mouth shut until the announcement is ready?

She could have told the teacher that it is Firaxis' policy to see some type of class plan before giving out free copies or we would be happy to send you a copy when we are finished with what you need or something. Just don't give out info until you are ready. Plain and simple.
    About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

can we please have a few less threads on the issue?

thanks
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
      X