Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder Movies

Well, what do we know about them?

Are there any, and if so has anyone seen any?

Presuming there are some - Will they be real footage (Civ2), or computer generated (CtP)?

Enquiring minds want to know!
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

No wonder movies. Just "in-game animations" (for such things as the Great Canal and Great Wall, I would hazard).
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

No movies?

WHY NOT!!!

I WANT MOVIES

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Alas. IMHO, we've been hearing a lot of "nope, this feature isn't in" lately......
        *grumbles about work*

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowstrike
          Alas. IMHO, we've been hearing a lot of "nope, this feature isn't in" lately......
          It does seem that way. And by the way happy Birthday!
          About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

wonder movies mean less to me then the box cover art. i think we all know what the great wall looks like . save the space for a better ai

Comment

If there are some persistent wonder animations rather than movies, that might be pretty cool - who knows?

I'm a fan of the wonder movies too, but these animations might add a bit more flavor from the time the wonder is built till the end of the game, rather than the one-time-only wonder movie.

Comment

Working...
              X