I'd rather see ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd rather see ....

The "civ of the week page" at the civ3 website doesn't do much for me. I can get the info contained in it (apart from the unique units) from any history book.
    I'd rather see new screenshots, it would give me more information and would also save Firaxis a lot of work.
    Somebody told me I should get a signature.

Don't forget that the "Fun Factor" is also very important.

Comment

What fun?

Comment

The humorous writeup about each civ.

Comment

I'm affraid it slipped my attention. Let me check.

Comment

In 1933, Chang Kai-shek led the famous "Northern Expedition", which ended in a massacre of Chinese Communists at Shanghai. Among those who managed to escape the massacre was a young communist named Mao Tse-Tung. Over the next year, Mao led the Communists on a brutal march to escape the Nationalists that ended in the northwest of China. This journey would come to be known as "the Long March", and established Mao as the leader of the Chinese Communists. Fourteen years and one World War later, Mao declared the creation of the People's Republic of China. In 1966, Mao started the disastrous "Cultural Revolution", a ten-year assault on "all traditional values" and "bourgeois things" which ultimately left the country in disarray, economically, politically and socially.
            Is this what you mean?

Comment

Cracks me up everytime I read it.
              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Few civilizations have left such an indelible mark on history as the Egyptians. They built the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx, and were among the first civilizations to brew beer. And let's not forget the mummy... think of where modern horror cinema would be had they not invented it! Throughout history, continuing into the present day, the Egyptians' craftiness, mysticism, and keen sense of fashion have fascinated and puzzled us.
                More like this.

Comment

isn't it time they do another post? its friday almost 7:30 PM CET

Comment

Working...
                  X