No announcement yet.

Collector's Edition Contains:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I 'll make one thing clear and I'm serious.

If there is no printed manual (and there is only .pdf) I'm going to get a pirated copy. (I don;t want to print like crazy. It is a torture)

I love Civ and I'd never think about not paying for that great game, even double the money, since it is one of the 2 or 3 games that I amj interested in.

But if there is no printed manual IT IS A RIP OFF. Much of the fun with civ is sitting down and devouring the manual after you have played some initial games.

If the LE is the only one to have the printed manual I'll buy that, but that way I'll be forced to buy it and I'll be pretty

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
      But if there is no printed manual IT IS A RIP OFF. Much of the fun with civ is sitting down and devouring the manual after you have played some initial games.
      A paper-manual WILL be added in both game-versions. Why are you guys torturing yourself with this "no paper-manual" nonsense? Its an obvious slip-up from gamestops part.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralf
        A paper-manual WILL be added in both game-versions. Why are you guys torturing yourself with this "no paper-manual" nonsense? Its an obvious slip-up from gamestops part.
        Ralf,

I still hit my head to the wall for buying Falcon 4.0 in a «nice price» and then having to print 600 FREAKIN' pages on my inkjet!!!!!!!

This has left me scared. Things happen I couldn;t take it for civ

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
          I still hit my head to the wall for buying Falcon 4.0 in a «nice price» and then having to print 600 FREAKIN' pages on my inkjet!!!!!!!
          OK, now I understand why you are somewhat suspicious about the absence of paper-manuals. But Civ-3 isnt released as «nice price» - its full price, and as far as I know, no new full priced strategy-game have ever been released without a paper-manual, DVD-case or not. And I dont think that Firaxis is going to be the first ones who do it - especially not with such a manual-dependent game like Civ-3.
          Last edited by Ralf; September 7, 2001, 15:33.

Comment

Working...
          X