How Often Do You Read/Post the Civ3 Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Often Do You Read/Post the Civ3 Forums

See Title. I check these forums many times a day if I have the opportunity.
    Once A Week or Longer
    4.69%
    Once or A Few Times a Week
    14.06%
    Once A Day
    20.31%
    A Few Times Each Day
    21.88%
    Several Times A Day
    18.75%
    Many Times A Day
    15.63%
    Every Minute...I'm Insane
    4.69%

Very often. Whenever I check on to Apolyton, which is a few times each day, I tend to come here.
    oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Several times a day, except when I see anything from or about yin26, then I immediately get out of Apolyton before I get sick.

Comment

I check Apolyton several times a day, though my posting has waned as we've gotten closer to Civ3 release. The game mechanics are mostly defined for us except for minor details so discussing new ideas is depressing to me, cause it'll only get my hopes up for inclusion in Civ3 when I know that the new ideas can't make it into the game. I want a Civ4 forum, though I know I'll ignore it once Civ3 gets released.

Comment

Originally posted by SerapisIV
          I check Apolyton several times a day, though my posting has waned as we've gotten closer to Civ3 release. The game mechanics are mostly defined for us except for minor details so discussing new ideas is depressing to me, cause it'll only get my hopes up for inclusion in Civ3 when I know that the new ideas can't make it into the game. I want a Civ4 forum, though I know I'll ignore it once Civ3 gets released.
          Yeah, I'm down to 2 or 3 times a week for similar reasons. Also my Internet connection is slow, so it takes forever to get in and out of forums or threads... No doubt I'll be back with a vengeance when we actually HAVE the game and can discuss realities rather than speculations!
          Ilkuul

Every time you win, remember: "The first shall be last".
          Every time you lose, remember: "The last shall be first".

Comment

Oh, many times a day. It is always on in the background when I am at work (civ3 and OT) and when I am having a lazy evenings, and of course, now and again over the weekends...
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

The results of this post are going to be biased, the people who read posts more often are more likely to see it and thus vote on it, so your results will be skewed towards those who post often. Anyway, I doubt anyone cares, so I won't elaborate.

Comment

get the profile on any user you want. it shows an avg post #.
                "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

You're right Rhysie. No one cares

Well I am sure they will have a good look through all the threads and stumble across this one. And if he is feeling particularly energetic, I am sure Mr Lurker will pluck up the energy to vote
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I think this is my first visit in months

Comment

I tend to visit most days, but generally only post a couple of times a week, whenever I have something (un)helpful to contribute.
                      "Don't know exactly where I am"

Comment

"Many Times"... Wonder why I am a King?
                        -->Visit CGN!
                        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX
                          get the profile on any user you want. it shows an avg post #.
                          This is inaccurate. I registered for the forums almost a year-and-a-half ago, and was a very limited member of the OT and apolyton general forums. I came back for a while during the presidential elections and posted flaming posts about bush, but that is another story. It was during this short spurt of checking Apolyton that i was introduced to the wonders of civ3, but i didn't post in the forums - i only checked the news. I started posting as soon as i got out of school last year, and minus 8 weeks of summer vacation, have been posting actively on the forums ever since. So you see, my posts on the civ3 forums have definitely been more than one per day ( i'd say more like 5), but my profile only says something like '1.05 per day' or something
                          And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

Originally posted by dainbramaged13

This is inaccurate...
                            You do know what an average is, don't you?
                            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld
                              You do know what an average is, don't you?
                              And you know that statistics can be deceiving. The point is that his posting comes in bursts. His average leaves the impression that he posts daily when in fact there are long breaks between frenetic postings.

I tend to post 5 or 6 posts once every three or four days so my average isn't very representative of my actual activity either.
                              What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?

Comment

Working...
                              X