Bottom left-hand corner of thread.

Right below "All times are GMT -5 hours. The time now is 12:57"
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

This is for the Community, not Civ3 forum

Anyway, at the bottom of the page, to the left there is a dropdown list. Use it.
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

I never go to the community so why should I post there? Anyway thanks for the answer. I can't believe I didn't see that. I was looking very carefully too.

Comment

It goes in "Community" because it's a question about Apolyton, not Civ 3.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Pembleton
            Anyway thanks for the answer. I can't believe I didn't see that. I was looking very carefully too.
            Don't worry most people don't rate the threads. It is ignored feature. And I use the light style so your vote is not going to even be seen by me.
            About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

I use "light" as well... but over 80% of Apolytons' users use "Default"
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

That explains why you two (Darkcloud and Tniem) don't have avatars.
                However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

I don't think I could survive with "Light." I'd die if I didn't see my warrior all the time

Comment

Originally posted by TechWins
                    No you can have avitars on with light, but I choose not to. I really don't care to look at all the images and since I don't really like them all that much I am not going to force others to look at what I slap together.

Some people like them. I really don't and Markos is nice enough to give us the choice.

So I choose not to overload the server and slow down load times. I guess that is my choice.
                    About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Originally posted by tniem
                      No you can have avitars on with light, but I choose not to. I really don't care to look at all the images and since I don't really like them all that much I am not going to force others to look at what I slap together.
                      Thanks for clearing that up, I've never really bothered to play with the different settings.

Techwins's post implied that you couldn't have avatars with light.

Originally posted by TechWins

Comment

Another dumb question: Why bother rating threads?

Does anyone actually use the ratings to decide whether or not to open it. I tend to go by the response count and the title.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
                          Another dumb question: Why bother rating threads?

Does anyone actually use the ratings to decide whether or not to open it. I tend to go by the response count and the title.
                          I don't think so, maybe if you think that a thread sounds like crap, but has good rating you will open it.

(I don't see ratings (light style), but it is my fault that Markos lowered the limit for showing the rating to 1 from 5)
                          Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Working...
                          X