Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Firaxis Please Answer: How Will Espionage Work In Civ 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firaxis Please Answer: How Will Espionage Work In Civ 3?

[here is the original thread]

basically, i just want a answer from a firaxxian. Dan and them all have been playing, so they could just tell us without having to go into an elaborate and delayed ask the civ team.
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

[...clearly the best way to answer this sort of question would be to spy on Firaxis...ignore me, I never posted this]
    I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

I read on another game BB that the best way to get a reply from game developers who are too busy (or lazy) to read all the threads is to entitle the thread something along the lines "Sid Meier is gay and I have proof!!!".
      Last edited by Executor; September 3, 2001, 22:29.
      Humans are like cockroaches, no matter how hard you try, you can't exterminate them all!

Comment

Yin are you still in exile? i just about forgot about you. no offense, i just havent been here much lately. kinda like a self enforced exile. perhaps you should come out of exile and we can stage a second napoleonic war right here on apolyton.

Sorry that was of topic... and stupid.
        Second official member of OfAPeCiClu [as of 27-07-2001 12:13pm]: We will force firaxis to make a GOOD game through our sheer negativity!

Comment

I'm pretty surprised there are so many unanswered questions, with just a couple months left to go before release.

Comment

Originally posted by saracen31
            I'm pretty surprised there are so many unanswered questions, with just a couple months left to go before release.
            actually, im not. they want to keep a lot secret (modern units)
            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
            - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Working...
            X