This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protecting My Outpost

Creating an outpost usually requires a lot of military activity for me. It is always attacked, and I always have to replace my men. I usually need transportation and a lot of money too. Oh well . . .

Played?

the way your talking, it sounds like you've played already! Since Firaxis has seemingly blessed you with a copy well in advance of the rest of us. i demand that you burna a copy and send it yo me!

Comment

older game: Rise and Rule of Ancient Empire

In my dreams . . . No, I do not have Civ3 yet. When I build a Civilization, I usually have a rather large home base surrounded by outposts for trade and exploration. For some reason, people do not like to trade with me until they cannot take over one of my outpost. So, I use up a lot of time protecting my outposts.

Comment

"Other Games" forum.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Raise my hopes will you!

Comment

My Civ3 Plans

No, I plan to make outposts in Civ3. I guess I can do that. I have never played CivI or CivII. I guess I will have to change some of my thinking when I get Civ3.

Comment

My hopes are always hi. Zelda was a great two years of play I hope Civ3 can sustain the joy.

Comment

hrm. an american that doesn't speak english. he must be speaking american
                "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by SSBLoveU
                  My hopes are always hi. Zelda was a great two years of play I hope Civ3 can sustain the joy.
                  OttoK lives!
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

hrm. an american that doesn't speak english. he must be speaking american

That's "American English" to you, mister!

Comment

Actually, that is interesting. I think my entire Naval force is used for outposts and trade. And at first, I just create more Naval bases in remote regions to support these outposts.

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

OttoK lives!

Comment

I have never played CivI or CivII. I guess I will have to change some of my thinking when I get Civ3.
                        You have me really lost on this statement. It sounds like you have played the game (any Civ version) by this statement "I just create more Naval bases in remote regions to support these outposts." but with you saying "I have never played Civ1 or CviII" I'm really confused. What exactly are you trying to accomplish out of this thread? I'm really lost by reading all your posts.
                        However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Originally posted by TechWins
                          What exactly are you trying to accomplish out of this thread? I'm really lost by reading all your posts.
                          I think you just answered your own question.
                          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I have been playing " The Rise And Rule of Ancient Empires." It is an old game which was Internet friendly. And I was planning to use similar playing techniques when I begin playing CIV3. I do not know if anyone else builds many outposts like I do.

Comment

I think playing "The Ancient Art of War" and "The Ancient Art of War at Sea" built my hopes up high for battles to include planning and outposts.

Comment

Working...
                              X