Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really bad Civ3 Joke Competition

Can anyone do worse than this?

Q: How would Chairman Mao get the reluctant American Senate to accept a peace treaty?

A: Attach a rider.

*cries of boo, boo, throw him off the stage*
    Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
    Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

BOOO! Crucify him! Crucify him!

Comment

Sorry Snapcase, I cant
      It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Personally I would say placate him with techs, gold and perhaps valuable trade routes

()
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Q: Why did the worker cross the road?

A: to get to the iron on the other side!
          'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
          G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

I refer everyone to this amusing thread for Civ jokes:

-->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Q: How many Civ players does it take to change a light bulb?

A: Only one, but you have to wait until his scientests discover electricity!

Yeah, yeah, I know.....
              Eine Spritze gegen Schmerzen, bitte.

Comment

Q: what's the difference between a group of sadists and Firaxis?
                A: Firaxis occasionaly throws a screenshot out.
                "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

How many Yins does it take to change a lightbulb?
                  None. Yin is in deep hibernation until better lightbulb comes out.

How many Sids does it take to change a lightbulb?
                  See previous answer.

How many List contributors does it take to change a lightbulb.
                  3. Two will start to fight about whether lightbulb should be screwed in clockwise or counterclockwise. Finally, another list's moderator will do it for them.
                  "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                  "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

You people are killin' me!

By the way, Stefu, is that a walnut in front of your flag or a Finnish basketball? (sorry)

Comment

Originally posted by Chronus
                      looks like the major finnish export crop to me: melon
                      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Working...
                      X