X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the little things

is this in game?

note the firaxis logo on his helmet.
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

I think so, yes. I seem to remember that he will be your military advisor. There was some old art that showed him in different costumes for each age which would suggest that he is an advisor.
    'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
    G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

I think it's the military advisor.

Comment

I'd bet that he's IN and he's your military advisor in the middle ages and he's pissed because you don't give him enough knoghts!

Comment

Knights, too.

That is the military advisor. There were 4 thumbnail images published in a game magazine a while back with him in it. I think Sid's picture is the trade advisor. That one is probably the middle age advisor because of the helmet. I'd like to see the ancient one.
          "I agree with everything i've heard you recently say-I hereby applaud Christantine The Great's rapid succession of good calls."-isaac brock
          "This has to be one of the most impressive accomplishments in the history of Apolyton, well done Chris"-monkspider (Refering to my Megamix summary)
          "You are redoing history by replaying the civs that made history."-Me

Comment

If you look at all the screenshots and take what Dan has said in the past I do believe that members of the Firaxis team are our advisors. So yes UberKruX I do believe that this shot is going to be in the game. Another one of those small things.
            About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

I agree about the military advisor thing. I remember a shot where we see all of the different expressions for that advisor in the middle ages.

tniem-

Are you at Hope College in Holland? Did you just start there? I don't remember seeing it under your name before.

Comment

No, Sid is NOT the trade advisor. He's the science advisor, you ass rapist. In the one ask the civ team, they say "here's a picture of the science advisor, something about him is really familiar" and then the picture is called "sidscience."
                Retired, and it feels so good!

Comment

Horrid pics!!

Who reaaly wants pics of Sid in hte game, isnt that getting a bit too egotistical??? Bring back the Foreign Advisor from Civ 2!!!!!
                  GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

No, Sid is NOT the trade advisor. He's the science advisor, you ass rapist.
                    Uh, ok...

I never liked that foriegn advisor. She kept trying to get me into an alliance with another civ and then she turned into that spy at the end...freaked me out. I swear she was working for the other side. I wonder who were and what happened to those actors...
                    "I agree with everything i've heard you recently say-I hereby applaud Christantine The Great's rapid succession of good calls."-isaac brock
                    "This has to be one of the most impressive accomplishments in the history of Apolyton, well done Chris"-monkspider (Refering to my Megamix summary)
                    "You are redoing history by replaying the civs that made history."-Me

Comment

Unemployed Actors

I can jsut picture them now, forming a picket line outside of Firaxis to protest the Scabs doing their jobs.!!!!!!
                      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by isaac brock
                        No, Sid is NOT the trade advisor. He's the science advisor, you ass rapist.
                        Originally posted by Christantine The Great
                        Uh, ok...
                        CTG - I think you triggered something in isaac brock. Beats me what it was and why.

Comment

isaac brock, the next time i see a comment like this by you, you'll find yourself on a "vacation" from the forums
                          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                          X