If Apolyton buys me Civ3...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colon
    Markos, seriously, would find it a good idea to make an official Apolyton review of the game? (Snapcase's literary skills could make it interesting read)
    i'm confident that we will have a (p)review of civ3...
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Yin, you are optimistic, at least in the first post . What have happened? You should have been pessimistic enough to not post this at all.
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

How to Get Free Games

Contact the developer or the publisher's marketing department soon after the release and ask for a review copy. They will send one to your address; it should arrive within two or three weeks.

Note: This requires more balls than I have. I've only gotten Imperialism II and two copies of Test of Time using this method.
        Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Yin REALLY wants the game .

And for an official review, Get Bugs (aka Laz and the Gimp) to do it.

Hell, if you asked me, I'd do it... but it might end up being very short:

Civ3 Rules! Buy It Now!

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Civ3 Rules! Buy It Now!

Why just the manual?
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Imran said he'd pay the shipping. Markos, please contact him.
              I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

Imran says Yin can pay for his own damned shipping .
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Wow, Imran changes his mind!
                  I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

Yin has finally lost it... can't say I didn't see it coming .

Comment

Working...
                    X